- by Lon Naylor
FREE Audio Tracks from BigAudio Club
I’ve scored another freebie sample pack for you! These are from the BigAudio Club Collection of audio tracks.
CHECK THIS MASSIVE BUNDLE HERE ==> BigAudio Collection
I’ve gotten permission to put together a cherry-picked sample pack for you:
You can download your FREEBIE HERE ==> Sample Audio Tracks
Here’s my full review:
There are some features of this product that make it worth considering.
- It’s BIG. There are literally thousands of tracks organized in all kinds of genres you can browse.
- Online cloud-based. You listen and pick what you want online. No need to download GIGABYTES of audio files.
- Unlimited commercial rights are included. No hassle licensing.
- Unlimited downloads.
- Get everything for a one-time fee…instead of paying per track or with “credits”.
Frankly, the Sound Effects alone are probably worth the price of admission.
All that being said, there are some things I want to make sure you are aware of to make an informed decision.
- These are NOT the highest quality audio tracks you will find anywhere. While some are actually quite decent & useful, there are a lot that are pretty marginal. Let’s face it: Buying a $13 track on AudioJungle will get you a very high quality track (but their licensing is wacked) and that adds up quick.
- In about an hour of listening & previewing, I was able to find several dozen tracks I liked and could use but you’ll have to invest some time to find them. You can browse by genre but there is no keyword searching like on sites such as AudioHero or others.
- I found that some of the Loops don’t fit together seamlessly.
All in all, for the one-time price, there are a lot of nice gems and surprisingly good material in the package.
There are a couple of One-Time-Offer upgrades:
OTO 1: Mammoth Library Upgrade – basically twice as many tracks for $47
OTO 2: Unlimited access and downloads to Video Resource Club one of largest video resources library featuring thousands of HD stock videos, niche video templates, spokesperson videos, video scripts, voice overs, motion backgrounds, special effect videos and many more video resource. One time fee.
OTO 3: SuperPowerPPT Monthly Membership with video templates, animated slides and presentation templates for PowerPoint.
I’ve also got a BONUS for you:
429 Music Tracks
These are public domain works by Kevin MacLeod, Frank Nora, Brian Boyko, and others. Some nice and useful stuff in here and you don’t have to search the net for them! You’ll find the download link inside your JVZoo portal after purchase.
Based on the overall value of the package, I give it a 3 out of 5 star rating. A great deal for those who want a big selection of stuff they can use at a steal of a price.
BigAudio will not be making my “Must Have” Video Resources of 2019 List but it is certainly worth checking out to see if it makes sense to add to your video creation toolbox:
Leave your questions & comments!
- Lon Naylor
Are the samples Public domain aND ROYALTY FREE?