- by Lon Naylor
On April 30th, 2019 TechSmith shipped Camtasia 2019.
Camtasia experts Lon Naylor & Ron Hogue had been working with the beta version for several months prior and in this webinar recording from the Screencast Video Coaching Program, they cover the new features, their thoughts, observations, and tips for the new Windows version:
Here are the new features:
- Added ability to automatically adjust audio levels with defined Loudness Units Full Scale (LUFS) normalization.
- Added new mouse cursor effect to smooth out cursor movements.
- Expanded number of customizable product hotkeys and shortcuts.
- Added new Block Text style for annotations.
- Added properties to adjust vertical and horizontal text spacing in annotations.
- Added Whip Spin transition .
- Add ability to include logos and images to Themes.
- Added additional device frames for download in TechSmith Assets.
- Added “Open in Camtasia” option for TechSmith Asset downloads.
- Improved SmartFocus functionality.
- Updated Canvas preset sizes to match more modern devices and platforms.
- Added support for importing and using PDF files.
Here are some links to additional Camtasia 2019 information:
What’s New in Camtasia 2019? – Info from TechSmith
Camtasia Assets – On-line Camtasia Assets from TechSmith
Camtasia Version History – Specifics on versions & features in each
Version Comparison Chart – Compare Camtasia Versions
Keep Up-To-Date with all the latest videos on my YouTube Channel:
>> Lon Naylor on YouTube <<